Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July series part III: The "Just" Shall Live by Faith, Freedom from Tyranny of Body, Mind, and Soul!



Zechariah 13:5


Each will say, 'I am not a prophet. I am a farmer; the land

has been my

 livelihood since my youth.'





Isaiah 58 Ministries                                             July 4th 2014

Pastor: Leah Svensson

Scriptures: Galatians 5,  Zechariah 13:5, Genesis 1



                                      The Just shall live by Faith       
                                                         
                     Freedom from the Law

              Somethings you just have to believe by Faith alone not because you can not see them.


       
       It is through my faith in God that I have understanding.  I understand life, everything.  God explains it all to me.  I don’t have to guess any more.  I know God created the universe and the earth.  I know I was put on this earth to share the Good News of Jesus Christ and to have a life where I live with God every day leading me and guiding me.  I know and understand marriage, children, people, pain, suffering and the relief of suffering through Jesus Christ.  I don’t  just have faith that Jesus is the Son of God...I know he is.




 Faith is the substance of things hoped for but faith has an  end: the receiving of salvation, understanding knowledge deliverance etc.  I am filled with the Holy Spirit. I do have a sound mind. I do have the power of the Holy Spirit because I put my faith in God that he sent Jesus to die for me and that he would baptize me with “fire,”  and save my soul from the insanity of sin.


 What God said he 

would do if I put my 



faith in him he has done!

The you have "Free will!"

    Jesus died so everyone could always have 

peace in their soul, no pain, no suffering, no 

worries no anxieties, no fears. Jesus came to 

heal everyone's soul, (mind), from the hurt 

caused it by sin. 

     He is here to heal the broken hearted, the mind that is shattered, bruised. He is here to save the mind-- our souls from injury sin afflicted on our minds. Jesus promises everyone that they will drink from life giving wells of the Holy Spirit.
  God also wrote his word on our hearts that brings peace, comfort, love, hope, power, confidence, 

faith to our souls.  


                       
 What God said he would do if I put my 

faith in him he has done!



In 1998 each of us heard from God. "God Called us."   We went to Oklahoma.  We were to learn how to fulfill God's will in our lives.  God separated us from everyone we knew.  We were set apart.  






We spent basically 5 years just listening to God; letting him heal us, restore our peace of mind, heal parts in our lives where others had purposefully crushed or caved in our "souls", our lives.
You "will" is "freed by Christ!"



When we left there on our 3,000 mile bicycle trip our hearts were not fully healed but we had faith in God as our father and no one could hurt us without God knowing it.





As we traveled the people we met along the way "always" brought up God.  "You're those wholesome people", "This is so God", "stop talking, their talking about God". The story was the same with everyone.  And we saw in each of them God speaking to them.  We said countless times, "That is God speaking to you!"


   The world, the devil, your parents, even you yourself, would never tell you what God is telling you.  "That came from God."  This is how we help people get their lives back on the right road of Salvation.  When God is talking it is nothing you have ever heard before.

"That is God."  Over the years we have talked to so many people.  "Mothers crying their eyes out" in such deep pain hurting for the embrace of their children.  Wanting desperately to be home raising their children.   

We always tell them, "That's God".  That is God's will for you to be home raising your children. Your heart is breaking because "someone is making you do something." "Slavery".  Jesus died to set us free from slavery.



Following God fulfills our lives with "love" lots of love, for God is love and wants us to "love one another". Love your children, Love you neighbors, love your family.  Those who love you will not sit by and watch this happen to you.  They will see your pain and put a stop to this injustice.  

Children of God are "Just" and "Fair". The  "Just" live by faith.  The people forcing this injustice on you are "unjust", "unfair".  


God called all women to be mothers to follow the examples of women who, "lived by Faith in God" "Eve, Sarah, Ruth, Rebecca, Leah, Rachael, Rahab, and Mary.

Women are crying out for their children.

Matthew 2:18

“A voice is heard in Ramah,
weeping and great mourning,
Rachel weeping for her children
and refusing to be comforted,
because they are no more.” 


Men also bare their hearts, full of pain caused by 
the unjust and unfair. 

 All men are called by God to Farm.   God is a farmer, Jesus is the Son of a farmer. Jesus is a farmer, a shepherd.  God is a vine dresser. There are hundreds of references in the Bible that tells us God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost know everything about farming and they expect men to know and understand everything about farming also. You can not possibly even begin to communicate or find out about God, listen to him and understand him until you commit to farming. (We know from personal experience!)  God made man in his image, to be like God and understand God you "have" to farm.  
Zechariah 13:5 .......

I am a farmer; the land

has been my

 livelihood since my youth.'
This is the freedom Christ Died for.  To set us free from "oppression" and "sin" inside our wills that wants to dominate our souls and tells us what to do.  Evil men and "sin" inside are always promise to provide for us, protect us, if we will just bow down and serve them, that is obey them.  Turn our will over to them.





With Christ as our Savior, Lord, Master King we are safe from sin, and those who want to oppress our God given calling to fulfill what God create us to do.   Men are created by God to farm and women are created by God to help their husbands farm and raise children.  


Psalms 119:97 Oh, how I love your law!
I meditate on it all day long.
98 Your commands are always with me
and make me wiser than my enemies.
99 I have more insight than all my teachers,
for I meditate on your statutes.
100 I have more understanding than the elders,
for I obey your precepts.
101 I have kept my feet from every evil path
so that I might obey your word.
102 I have not departed from your laws,
for you yourself have taught me.
103 How sweet are your words to my taste,
sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104 I gain understanding from your precepts;
therefore I hate every wrong path.
Adam and Eve
Genesis 2:4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, when the LORD God made the earth and the heavens.
5 Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth  and no plant had yet sprung up, for the LORD God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, 6 but streams  came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground. 7 Then the LORD God formed a man  from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
8 Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. 9 The LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
10 A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. 11 The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 (The gold of that land is good; aromatic resin  and onyx are also there.) 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush.  14 The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Ashur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.
15 The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. 16 And the LORD God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”
18 The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”
19 Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

But for Adam no suitable helper was found. 
21 So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib  he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
23 The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”
24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
25 Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.


Zechariah 13:5
Each will say, 'I am not a prophet. I am a farmer; the land has been my livelihood since my youth.'

George Washington's Home/farm.
Your future with God!
Each of us a rock as God is revealed to us, like P
People with a farm, people with God!
People without a farm, without God.

The 4th of July was a miracle performed by God for his Saints, for his church.  Men full of Faith, full of the knowledge and power of God. They prayed, they were called by God. He anointed them and  ordained them. As in Isaiah: the Spirit of the Lord was upon them to set the captives free. They used the power of the Holy Spirit and "Set the Captives Free."   Here is the last  part of a series to show how God can use each of us to do the same thing for America today! Set the Captives Free!



Get Wisdom at Any Cost
Proverbs 4:1 Listen, my sons, to a father’s instruction;
pay attention and gain understanding.
2 I give you sound learning,
so do not forsake my teaching.
3 For I too was a son to my father,
still tender, and cherished by my mother.
4 Then he taught me, and he said to me,
“Take hold of my words with all your heart;
keep my commands, and you will live.
5 Get wisdom, get understanding;
do not forget my words or turn away from them.
6 Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you;
love her, and she will watch over you.
7 The beginning of wisdom is this: Get [fn1] wisdom.
Though it cost all you have, [fn2] get understanding.
8 Cherish her, and she will exalt you;
embrace her, and she will honor you.
9 She will give you a garland to grace your head
and present you with a glorious crown.”
 Proverbs 16: 16 How much better to get wisdom than gold!
To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver.
17 The highway of the upright turns aside from evil



No comments: