Saturday, August 9, 2014

Fiery Eyes... Eyes Only For Christ

Isaiah 58 Ministries 8-9-2014

Poem by 
Kansas Matt Stoskopf

Part I Cleanse Me Oh Lord

Lord, strip my heart, strip it bare. Strip it all, leave but your desires, your cares

Strip all but your love, your truth, I rejoice in your fruit

Purge me, strip me, cleanse me of all sin and iniquity

I'm yours Lord, take me, mold me. I am forever yours in your glory

Cast down my idols, all bring no hope, utter despair

Cast out all my fear and doubts in you, Tis me I ensnare

At myself I do yell,

cast lots, tear apart your wedding garment,inlaid with your truth and all it entails

Strip me to all your Word, strip me all to your truth, strip me to my youth

Strip me down, strip it all, leave me venerable, you shall protect me

My heart cries out to you an only you

No one else will ever do

I do submit to you

I am paralyzed in your truth. Your river fills me up, I sink, I dare not swim.

Your love is so over powering that I'm drowning.

I am drowning in your love, Lord, I am sinking, my mere flesh is dying, my cup so overflowing

You love for me I am dying


 Part II Restoring Eden 

Two yet one come together for me

Two together fall in love with me

I am the first and the last the beginning and the end

Creation's beginning Creation's end

True love beginning and end

Where have you gone? My child lost in my eyes

I did orchestrate your true love, Adam and Eve, purity in me

My child, where can you be?

Why do you thus hide from me?

My heart yearns for you

I miss your sighs, cries, contentment where my Spirit resides

My Spirit cries, grieves, My love cries out, I'm lost without you

My Spirit surrounds you.

You do not see, do not hear

I cry out for you. You pray, give praise, testify to your life in Mine

All is null, all is void, all is in vain



Part III Fire of Christ in My Eyes

I am in pain, I cry out your name

My child you have lost that spark, that life in your childlike eyes

You fell in love with me (Jesus) I miss those star filled eyes

To the throne to the kingdom you did strive.

Take my hand, come forth, fall in love with me yet again

I love you, come to my kingdom yet again



I love you, let me clothe you in thy garment yet again. I love you in ways that surpass all knowledge and understanding.

I love you in spite of what you do. You hurt you

I love you, I know the true you, you hurt you, you hurt the flesh I have given you 
I am grieved to have that truth, that knowledge the all knowing of the true you
When you hurt, you hurt me, I gave you peace, gave you abundant joy. I gave you abundant love

When you hurt, you hurt me I am thus strong, I am mighty, I turn, cast the other cheek

I can take your abuse to me till you cry out 'Lord save me!”

I reach down, lift you up from the bog, the mire of self-pity, open your eyes, show forth the sparkle, the light in your eye

Feel my fire, feel my electricity, nare have, except if be from me

Breathe my Word, breathe my sword

Overcome death, evil, all before thee- heal, cast aside or slay all those before thee

All by my Word for my glory, in love, do not worry

no more drab, weary, crying eyes

fall in love with Christ yet again

Show forth the fire in those eyes

When from the dirt, from the clay, two are risen

When they are brought forth for marriage they look forth, they look forth to Heaven

They fall madly and deeply in love with Christ,

show forth the fire in their eyes

Christ's fire radiates within their eyes.
When they read each other's letters to God, the love in which they were circumcised
they see Christ's fire in their eyes

People of the world, people spirit deprived miss this true power

tongue but a sword, and the fire in those eyes.

Those who are pure, those who only seek God


When they see Him when they read of Him, get fire in their eye

People all about exclaim “ how is he different? “Is she in love?” How can we be saved?

Yes, they are madly in love, deeply in love, they pray, read the love story of His Word, the Gospel of His love Story

From that moment they awake till they fall asleep-

in their dreams therein the Words they thus speak

Their eye open behold, a new day

They melt at the throne yet again

Their true love, the fire it fills inside

thus consume, leaves no room

for any pain, demon, or evil to reside

I seek light, I seek love, of the one with fire in His eyes



When I read Revelation, when I saw those words, my heart melted, my heart softened, I found what I missed my whole life. I am but left with morning stars, fire, and LIFE in my eyes!

Dry bones, lifeless, sullen, darkened eyes

Only Christ can breath life and fire into my eyes

Piercing blue but to lighten the skies


Move mountains in my faith lighten skies with my eyes!




Part IV Jesus The Bright Morning Star




Our beloved Jeanne Amy spends hour in beautiful, spirit led, thoughtful prayer

It it so touching, so thrilling to see-

Night star light wrap into day. Day after day she glazes at that bright morning star

She talks to a God who is seemingly so far away, yet He and His angels are by her side each and everyday

As I ponder the calling of her life, Mother, farmer, housekeeper, horses, cattle, chickens

Embracing all of God's Creation, I see Christ emanating, illuminating, the morning stars, the fire in her eyes. As she is draw to that morning star off afar I see her drawn to Christ in every aspect of her life



Jesus as there is spring, summer, and fall, and winter

All of God's seasons, she can see the dawning of a new day


The rejuvenation, the rebirth, the baptism, the flowering upon the nation.

Scriptures:



Strip Me Bare:
12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.
Psalm 51Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.
Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.

Idols Fall in the Presence of the Lord
1 Samuel 5:1-5 After the Philistines had captured the ark of God, they took it from Ebenezer to Ashdod. Then they carried the ark into Dagon’s temple and set it beside Dagon.When the people of Ashdod rose early the next day, there was Dagon, fallen on his face on the ground before the ark of the Lord! They took Dagon and put him back in his place. But the following morning when they rose, there was Dagon, fallen on his face on the ground before the ark of the Lord! His head and hands had been broken off and were lying on the threshold; only his body remained. That is why to this day neither the priests of Dagon nor any others who enter Dagon’s temple at Ashdod step on the threshold.

Garment of Christ/Praise
Galatians 3:27 or all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
Isaiah 61:3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion-- to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

Fire in His Eyes

Revelation 1:12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[d] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Revelation 19:2 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.

"His sneezes flash forth light, And his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning - Job 24:14 

Faith Like a Child 
Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.

God Is Madly in Love With Us
 2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ.

Deuteronomy 4:23- 24 Be careful not to forget the covenant of the LORD your God that he made with you; do not make for yourselves an idol in the form of anything the LORD your God has forbidden.For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God

Zechariah 2:8 For this is what the LORD Almighty says: "After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you--for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye--

Bride of Christ

 Revelation 19:7
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed [are] they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Bright Morning Star:

Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
2 Samuel 23:4 Is as the light of the morning when the sun rises, A morning without clouds, When the tender grass springs out of the earth, Through sunshine after rain.' - 

Amos 3:5 He who made the Pleiades and Orion And changes deep darkness into morning, Who also darkens day into night, Who calls for the waters of the sea And pours them out on the surface of the earth, The LORD is His name.

Psalm 140:6 My soul waits for the Lord More than the watchmen for the morning; Indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning. 

God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns Psalm 46:5

"THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SITTING IN DARKNESS SAW A GREAT LIGHT, AND THOSE WHO WERE SITTING IN THE LAND AND SHADOW OF DEATH, UPON THEM A LIGHT DAWNED." Matt 4:16

Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life." John 8:12 


Luke 1
67 His father Zechariah was filled with the Holy Spirit and prophesied:
68 “Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel,
    because he has come to his people and redeemed them.
69 He has raised up a horn[c] of salvation for us
    in the house of his servant David
70 (as he said through his holy prophets of long ago),
71 salvation from our enemies
    and from the hand of all who hate us—
72 to show mercy to our ancestors
    and to remember his holy covenant,
73     the oath he swore to our father Abraham:
74 to rescue us from the hand of our enemies,
    and to enable us to serve him without fear
75     in holiness and righteousness before him all our days.
76 And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High;
    for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him,
77 to give his people the knowledge of salvation
    through the forgiveness of their sins,
78 because of the tender mercy of our God,
    by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven
79 to shine on those living in darkness
    and in the shadow of death,
to guide our feet into the path of peace.”

God Breathes Life Into Dry Bones

The Valley of Dry Bones

Ezekiel 37 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lordand set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.
Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”
So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.
Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.
11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”

Micah 3 

Leaders and Prophets Rebuked

Then I said,
“Listen, you leaders of Jacob,
    you rulers of Israel.
Should you not embrace justice,
    you who hate good and love evil;
who tear the skin from my people
    and the flesh from their bones;
who eat my people’s flesh,
    strip off their skin
    and break their bones in pieces;
who chop them up like meat for the pan,
    like flesh for the pot?

No comments: