Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Retraction, Error Made. Correction.

PG/jc Here. BIG DEAL for anyone who read my blogs or seen one of my videos.........OK I was mistaken,In error, wrong... One error can hurt the whole understanding of the Truth and make everything you say wrong!It makes people physically ill! Honestly! Like a car out of alignment, It has to be Fixed ASAP, or we end up working WAY TO HARD! So I need to remedy that situation. Ending paragraph: Oh Boy! In this time of "facing" the fact we have been lied to since infancy and just trying to find the truth so you can be sound minded can be quiet trying. When there seems to be a whole system in place to keep us from the Truth. Like "Hillary said" we will all hang". The founding Fathers said we will all live free or hang together also. Unknowingly our most trusted even our own friends, spouses, children maybe keeping us from the Truth. So in seeking the Truth I ran a crossed the fact that the Mercury Dime celebrates Fascism. Who knew? . After the Federal Reserve came to power and the Election was rigged, stolen By Woodrow Wilson's team of Democrats. Jesus told me a silver dime is honest money and 3 full flour sacks is it's worth. I honestly thought according to the coinage Act that all silver was 99.9% anything else was shaving the silver off or debasing the coin for profit. I was wrong. I actually feeling much better healthier. I have read the coinage law correctly now. 90% silver and 10 % copper is the value of all silver coins. Paraphrased The law reads . silver coins can be no less than 90% more it is no crime if they have more silver in them. The purchasing power though is equal whether it's 90% silver or 93% silver. No one has broken any laws if they put too much silver in the coins!  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_dime?fbclid=IwAR2yoSITgsvJnlx2EQK27Ubu7py3U2Y8S905svrSQDQ8fq3xbiRM_lGzxB0

No comments: