Friday, April 23, 2021

04/22/21 The finger of GOD draws a line/ battle for the White House/ the...

PG here revival, revival, Bear with me. I don't think it is the End Times. We will enter a thousand years of rest peace on earth. People are going to "KNOW" "Immanuel" God with us. That means God in us. Everything that was pronounced on Christmas Morning. Goodwill, Peace on Earth. Joy to the World her King has come. Let earth receive her King. That will be the next thousand years. God directly told me "HE CREATED THE EARTH FOR HORSES. "GOD CREATED HORSES FOR TRANSPORTATION." I seen farms everywhere, barns, ponds every where. I've seen horses for transportation, No cars on the road, no electricity, no telephones. Men will be one with God on this earth. Using Horses for transportation. Only Gold and silver coins are money. Peace on Earth. Everyone filled with God's Holy Spirit. World Wide. Jesus the Head of his Body, the Church. All in unity with the Holy Spirit. God healing the people and the land. If my people humble themselves before me I will hear from heaven and answer their prayers. Everyman the Head of his household as Jesus is he Body of the Body of Christ. Each man a farmer, owning his own land. Independence. Liberty for All men. Free from oppression. Each person equal to one another. (Each Other) Glory to God in the Highest! Our Example is the Founding Fathers, The Pilgrims, William Penn. The Amish. One with God and with Nature. Amen so be it Father.

No comments: