Saturday, April 11, 2020

3928-2934 DECALS - IPOT PResents - 4.11.20

3928-2934 Comment I made. I don't know how much you know God or his loving Holy Spirit. Before I turned this on God was revealing to me how calm he is, how gentle and quiet, harmless God is. How sacred, pure holy, perfect, right he is. He put All the violence, murder hatred "sins of the world on Jesus Christ. I saw how violently Jesus, a kind gentle good man was violently berated, degraded, belittled laughed at loudly, embarrassed, humiliated, shamed,screamed at, violently whipped and finally murdered. Hammered, nailed physically on a wood cross He was falsely accused, lied about, betrayed. All the sins of the world were laid on him. I was thinking of the quietness, gentleness of God speaking to his Saints, children, (with eternal unmatched power, resolve), and you opened this video exactly that way, quietly, gently, almost at a whisper. WOW!
be·rate
/bəˈrāt/
verb
past tense: berated; past participle: berated
scold or criticize (someone) angrily.
"his mother came out and berated me for raising my voice"
Similar:
rebuke reprimand reproach reprove admonish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDuKZtLrN14

No comments: