Wednesday, March 25, 2020

JFK Jr. Comment off video from Drop.Space

https://drop.space/watch/dark-legacy-the-assassination-of-jfk_q2bfUBLDBt4ja83.html
Good video! I too lost my freedom, my parents to the Cabal.60/60 in 20/20. Down scale no need to read this short novel. I just had to write it. I heard a preacher once say, "I'll just deal with my enemies with my size 12 boot." I thought to myself this guy is suppose to be preaching Jesus, instead he is talking about saving himself. At the time, year 2000? or so, at 5'5", 125 I wasn't going to deal with my enemies with my size 12 boot or with the "people" I knew. Youngest of 5 seriously abused by older siblings who abused their own parents with the civil turmoil, chaos and confusion of this time period. I went to church to hear what God could do. No one said a word!

I could give you a million stories from 1926 and on of injustice, heartbreak, heart ache, suffering, murder, more sinister than this assassination. Never known to anyone but God, never even investigated, in the slightest. "His eye is own the Sparrow", he, God saw, God cares, God knows. God is going to bring justice and heal them all. Without Justice there is no healing. Men must repent, turn sincerely to God and be healed. For this nation to be healed.

But only God through Jesus Christ can reconcile a person back to God, a slow pace life of love, quietness, peacefulness, owning land, farming, marriage and children, there is no other blessings but the blessing that come from God. "WWG1WGGA", Me: " The Way in Is the Way Out." Depression going back through that doorway turning back to a quieter simpler life, where good men just obey God. Gold and silver coins as money. If paper credit is easy money, silver and gold are limited a harder lmonetary system. It takes faith in the love and power of God. But an honest life the real easy life. Sin is the hard life, a life of crime. My Great Grandparents, parents, myself, my neighbors will be avenged, have justice it will come from God's powerful love The Gospel #usethegospelforprotection.

I needed the Real Jesus. Most people do. I'm thinking of JFK, Jr. Seems to be idolized here and with the Q boards. Happens to have some wealthy well connected help. The little guy/girl doesn't have that luxury. We need Jesus. "Bless are the poor" for they shall see God." I found this to be quite true. Homeless people know God more than others. "It's harder for a rich man to renter the kingdom of God than for a camel to go through the eye of the needle." Jesus showed me. The way in> is the way out! With him leading, guiding, teaching, healing the masses. People don't need the evil ugly details of Satanist, they need the beauty, love, purity, holiness, of A very Holy loving God. The truth of his word, his peace and calm. I am all for President Trump and Jr. But our goals of helping people when they are done are different. I've seen, visions from God, barns every where, farms every where, people using horses for Transportation. Uncle John might know a lot about of aliens, Space Travel, new advanced technology. time travel, project looking glass. Very intriguing. Memorizes the soul. Focuses, centers on, not on God. They seem to leave out God and Jesus Christ, What is left? in people's lives Without God?

No comments: