Saturday, July 29, 2017

Egyptian Female Tv Host beaten by guest live on camera for making fun of...

I don't know how I stumbled across this video- I actually watched the whole video not understanding it was a twisted, repulsive "prank,"(which I will link) then TYT video. It made me shake, and then want to cry. If you take what this woman says at the end, ALL Egyptians live and breath to hate Jews. I don't care what you think about Israel, I don't care if you think Zionism is the scum of the earth- THIS ANGER right here is terrifying. I've had abusive people in my life- but this, this is uncontrollable rage- the first guy, a "comedian," hauls off and hits the woman. When the so called "comedian," finds out she is Egyptian and not an Israeli, he says "you brought it on yourself, come back to my car and I'll put lotion on your back," aka, sexually assault you... Sick man, sick world. As far as these guys, they don't want "peace in the middle east," they are quite happy with war and anger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuBCIZGeGss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1CAtjYVdDc


No comments: