Sunday, July 30, 2017

Honest question. How do you minimize the use of paper dollars, and maximize the use of silver/gold?

Honest question. How do you minimize the use of paper dollars, and maximize the use of silver/gold?
That is a question for a man.
The Constitution says Gold and Silver are o be used and if you don't you are to be "put to death"! "Coinage Act of 1792"! It's pretty serious.
Ask a Woman about raising children, I have an anointing, a God given understanding of the subject, I am equipped and can act on what I know.
Ask me about making clothes, again I have a God given anointing for that.
Men and women have been giving different bodies and with the bodies different gifts, wisdoms, knowledge, understandings.
I even have a great gift for growing food.
Money isn't' my strong suit unless you are talking paper dollars.
I was raised by the state to be a bookkeeper, as my parents were, of other men's wealth.
I was raised to be a banker, a person who works with credit cards.
I have to throw all that out to obey God and the Constitution. All I know is based on the lie of the paper dollar brought about by the same men who stole our gold.
They stole it from everyone in America and who then processed to steal all the land, farms and force all of "free American Farmers" off our lands and into their institutions, factories, now cubicles, etc.
Our "Declaration is the of the complete "Dependent on tyrants", instead of Independence!
So help me out here.
We need Our land of our great, great, grand parents back, we need to destroy all these fake superficial neighbors so the land can be farmed again.
People need to spread out.
Instead of 10,000 acres owned by Jolly Green Giant, that land can be for 2,500 to have 4 acres a piece so they can live independent!
A man's income is the food he grows, the animals he raises what he has left over to sell for gold and silver! I am limited in "how" men are called to fix this bring justice and be leaders, women are called to be keepers at home.
Ask me how to run my 4 acres or my family I'll have all your answers!
A group of 50 individual free sovereign countries? Nope!
I could probably help out Ohio my "home" State but not 50 countries!
You need to be called by God to do that!
George Washington had two anointings, two callings if not more! God trained him. A General and A statesman, and A President!
It's a job only God can do fair and justly!

No comments: